Tuesday 23 October 2012

White Patches (Vetilgo, vitiligo) Testimonies

White patches or vitiligo or leucoderma which ever is call this one skin disease. which  is that people develop antibodies that destroy the melanocytes in their own bodies. Another theory is that melanocytes destroy themselves. Finally, some people have reported that a single event such as sunburn or emotional distress triggered Vitiligo; however, these events have not been scientifically proven to cause Vitiligo.

 Noni will help to stop to develop antibodies and destroy of melanocytes.

You can find more details from below links about vitiligo or leucoderma:

ROLE OF NONI IN LEUCODERMA (VITILIGO)Diseases vs Noni

More on VITILOGO

2 comments:

  1. I have vitiligo for 8 years now and I had tried different treatments (PUVA, topical steroid, meladinine cream/solution with exposure to sunlight/PUVA, oral meladinine, oil of bergamot). The vitiligo covers my neck, and one-fourth of my face. I looked for another dermatologist because i lost hope with my past dermatologists. Then somebody recommended me a good natural treatment and it worked very well. Now i'm 90% cured. With only 1 1/2 month of treatment. Read this review, it helped me a lot: www.naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had vitiligo for 8 years now and I had tried different treatments (PUVA, topical steroid, meladinine cream/solution with exposure to sunlight/PUVA, oral meladinine, oil of bergamot). The vitiligo covered my neck, and one-fourth of my face. I looked for another dermatologist because i lost hope with my past dermatologists. Then somebody recommended me a good natural treatment and it worked very well. Now i'm 90% cured. With only 1 1/2 month of treatment. Watch this review, it helped me a lot: www.naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com

    ReplyDelete